CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, June 10, 2004

orientation on the 29th. ahhh. maybe i should do a kelvyn trick.. go to school.. get the impt stuff.. and say.. "err im sorry but ive gotta go settle some stuff. can i leave first?" and off he went.

i seriously need a hair color job badly. desperately.

i recently gathered many photos for my bro. cos enlai's gonna meet him in san francisco. and then my sister said, 'girl, why are you trying so hard? if he even bothered, he will call home more often.. he will make the effort.'

i gathered pictures from the bali trip, family events, everything he has been missing out on and probably dont care.

next week is my last week at work. can you just hear me rejoicing?

today, i took a 45 minutes nap after lunch. boss is out till monday. woohoo.

God has taught me alot about judging people lately. im trying. im learning. and also He has been teaching me about forgiving. which is damn hard.

im trying to stand.
im learning to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home